watercolour, 19 1/2 ins x 14 1/4ins, inscribed. Randal was commissioned by Ruskin for the Guild of St George and visited Cahors in 1883. The perspective in this drawing is remarkable.
Following his work for Ruskin, Randal disappeared off the art scene, little is know of his later life.
Share this painting
Contact The Canon Gallery about this painting
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Nr. OUNDLE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
GALLERY 01832 280 451
MOBILE 07831 760 511